2020 COVID participation guidelines as of 11/09/2020
**these are subject to change at any time please be sure to check back often**
· We are limited to 25 on ice participants. No spectators. Locker rooms are available for team use and there will be (2) rooms for each team.
· AYH needs 100% compliance with the COVID protocols. The County in combination with local law enforcement is going to send out inspectors to check not only bars, restaurant, gyms as well as ice facilities. We would not want to have AYH be made an example of because we are not in compliance, or have the facility completely shut down.
· We were hoping to have hockey opened back up mid-November, but that is not the case with the increase in the positivity rate. Hockey under the NY Go Forward is a winter high risk sport.
· Rink updates and reminders:
o Masks are mandatory for all coaches the entire time in the facility, this includes on the ice.
o Absolutely no scrimmages nor any competitive type drills during practice. (NYS Go forward plan, Governor’s directive)
· Players may bring in their bags and get dressed in the locker rooms. Two locker rooms will be provided for each team, the coach will be responsible for splitting the skaters equally per room.
· No showers as prompt departure is required to sanitize for next group
· Team arrival 20 minutes prior to scheduled ice time and come in assigned entrance
· Players MUST stay in locker rooms until ice is ready, no hanging out in the hallways
· Anyone who has any COVID symptoms, feels ill, or thinks that have come in contact with anyone that exhibits any of this is asked to stay home
· Everyone must maintain the proper social distancing of 6 feet
· All staff, skaters, coaches, and spectators must wear a mask while in the facility. Players may remove their mask during on ice activity.
· If your ice is on Feature or Olympic, please enter through the east entrance (flagpole)
· If your ice is on Rink #1 or #2, please enter through the west entrance (hotel side)