House Coaching Application
To be considered as a House Coach, the following steps need to be completed:
1. Register for this season with USA Hockey by clicking on this link: membership.usahockey.com
Please be sure to choose Ice Coach and retain a copy of the membership number.
2. You must be background screened every 2 years. If you need to renew your screening, please follow this link: usahockey.com/backgroundscreen
3. Please complete the Safe Sport training ANNUALLY, which can be found here: usahockey.com/safesporttraining
4. Please complete the age-specific module. The classes can be found here: usahockey.com/agespecificmodules
5. Register for a Hockey Coach Education: (CEP level 1-4): usahockey.com/coachingclinics
All clinics are available nationally, meaning you can register for ANY clinic listed, even if you don’t live in that specific district. This allows for greater flexibility based on your schedule. Plus, some clinics are offered in a virtual format. If your coaching class is scheduled for a date in the future, please indicate that date.
6. Complete this AYH House Coaches Application.
Amherst Youth Hockey will reimburse all fees associated with obtaining coaching certification up through level 4. Retain all receipts and submit them to the AYH Treasurer for reimbursement. Click here to apply!